Mold can develop unbelievably quick after exposure to moisture. Moisture may come from incidents such as a chronic leaky pipe or a destructive flooding in your home or business. If left unmanaged, mold can pose as a serious health threat. Common negative health symptoms due to mold include headaches, skin irritations and difficulty breathing among other respiratory problems. Mold can cause a serious health risk to infants and seniors, as well as people who suffer from chronic respiratory problems like asthma and emphysema.
Mold remediation services with Veteran’s Cleaning & Restoration involves the removal, clean up and prevention of further spreading by our certified technicians who tackle and eradicate mold problems at the source of the problem.
- BSR-IICRC S520 is a highly regulated procedural standard and reference guide for the remediation of mold damaged structures and contents.
- Our practices are based on these remediation and restoration principles, as well as research, practical experience, and combining essential academic principles with practical elements of water damage restoration.
- Damage assessment
- Use of advanced containment procedures to prevent the spread of mold
- Use of air filtration / HEPA vacuums and air scrubbers to clean the area
- Removal of mold infested materials
- Restoration and repair services such as building new dry wall and other building materials, painting, and re-installing new carpet